For over 30 years, Fresenius Renal Technologies has been at the forefront of dialysis technology. And today, this tradition continues:
- 90% of the machines utilized in the provision of hemodialysis are manufactured by Fresenius Renal Technologies
- Fresenius Optiflux® Dialyzers – Most widely prescribed dialyzer brand in the North America
- Crit-Line® Monitor – revolutionary technology in fluid management
On-Line Clearance Monitoring
Diasafe® Plus Filter
On-Line Clearance with Access Flow
Optiflux dialyzers – most prescribed dialyzer in US
Fresenius Renal Technologies offers a wide range of high performance bloodlines to meet demanding clinical needs.
Our bloodlines provide efficient dialysis treatments by delivering accurate blood flow for more consistent patient therapies:
- Standard CombiSet® bloodlines for 2008 series, and competitive HD machines. Available in 8 mm pre and post-pump configurations
- CombiSet® Twister® Reverse Flow Device – a tool for your vascular access surveillance program. Allows the reversal of blood flow with a simple twist
- CombiSet® Blood Volume Monitor configuration for 2008 series machines, available in 8 mm and 6.35 mm
- CombiSet® Low Volume 6.35 mm bloodlines for 2008 series machines
CombiSet® Bloodlines for HHD
Color-coded with Numbered Tabs for HHD Patient Use
Fresenius Renal Technologies continues to offer the latest innovations in dialysate to the dialysis market by providing citric-based acid concentrates and traditional acetic-based concentrates in liquid and dry formulations as well as bicarbonate concentrates in liquid and dry formulations.
- NaturaLyte® Acid Concentrate
- GranuFlo® Dry Acid Concentrate
- Citrasate® Acid Concentrate
- NaturaLyte® Bicarbonate Concentrate
- bibag® On-Line Dry Bicarbonate Concentrate
- Citrasate Dry® Acid Concentrate
Citrasate® Acid Concentrate & bibag® on-line dry acid concentrate: the newest members of the Fresenius Renal Therapies Concentrate Family
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of this device. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling.
© 2015 Fresenius Medical Care, All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Renal Technologies, the triangle logo, DIASAFE Plus, 2008, bibag, NaturaLyte, Granuflo, Citrasate, Crit-Line, CLiC, Twister, CombiSet, Hemoflow, and Optiflux are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc and/or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 102763-04 Rev A 02/2015