The Technical Training team Fresenius Renal Technologies, a division of Fresenius Medical Care, offers a variety of detailed technical training courses for biomedical technicians who are responsible for servicing Fresenius Renal Technologies manufactured and distributed equipment. These courses combine the latest in adult learning principles by providing multimedia presentations, lectures and interactive discussions in a closed room environment, as well as hands-on instruction using current machines.
In addition to the formal classroom training, we also offer regional training, where certified trainers conduct training at the customer facility. This helps reduce travel costs when multiple trainees are required.
- Travel coordinator to support air/hotel accommodations
- Free shuttle to/from airport & classroom
- One student per room
- Breakfast included
- NANT members can earn CEUs for attending selected courses
- A variety of entry level and advanced courses to choose from
- For information regarding training or to request a training class, please call 800-227-2572 or send an email to Equipmenttraining@fmc-na.com
New Training Class Available January 2018
Starting January 2018, the Fresenius Medical Care Technical Training department will combine the Level I technical training classes into a single 2008 Series class. This course provides an improved value as it covers all four machine types: 2008K, 2008K2, 2008T and 2008K@home™ hemodialysis machines.