For over 30 years, Fresenius Renal Technologies has been at the forefront of dialysis technology. And today, this tradition continues:
- 90% of the machines utilized in the provision of hemodialysis are manufactured by Fresenius Renal Technologies
- Fresenius Optiflux® Dialyzers – Most widely prescribed dialyzer brand in the North America
- Crit-Line® Monitor – revolutionary technology in fluid management
Fresenius Renal Technologies has continued its tradition of providing intradialytic monitoring and feedback tools with the introduction of the 2008T hemodialysis delivery system. The 2008T machine represents the next generation of hemodialysis delivery systems offering immediate access to dialysis treatment and vital medical information at patient chair side.
Over 100,000 machines installed throughout the United States
On-Line Clearance Monitoring
Diasafe® Plus Filter
On-Line Clearance with Access Flow
Discover all that the 2008 HD system has to offer.
Discover the latest in fluid management support.
Fresenius Renal Technologies offers a wide range of biocompatible, polysulfone dialyzers to meet the clinical needs of all patient types. Proven technology, and consistent performance has made Fresenius Polysulfone dialyzers the #1 prescribed brand in the USA.
Optiflux® Advanced Fresenius Polysulfone® dialyzers
- Advanced Fresenius Polysulfone
- Electron beam or EtO sterilization
- High small and middle molecule clearance
- Excellent endotoxin barrier
- Available in High Flux and Low Flux
- Fresenius Polysulfone
- Electron beam, EtO or Steam sterilization
- Available primarily in Low Flux and/or Low Volume with limited High Flux versions
Optiflux dialyzers – most prescribed dialyzer in US
Fresenius Renal Technologies offers a wide range of high performance bloodlines to meet demanding clinical needs.
Our bloodlines provide efficient dialysis treatments by delivering accurate blood flow for more consistent patient therapies:
- Standard CombiSet® bloodlines for 2008 series, and competitive HD machines. Available in 8 mm pre and post-pump configurations
- CombiSet® Twister® Reverse Flow Device – a tool for your vascular access surveillance program. Allows the reversal of blood flow with a simple twist
- CombiSet® Blood Volume Monitor configuration for 2008 series machines, available in 8 mm and 6.35 mm
- CombiSet® Low Volume 6.35 mm bloodlines for 2008 series machines
CombiSet® Bloodlines for HHD
Color-coded with Numbered Tabs for HHD Patient Use
Fresenius Renal Technologies continues to offer the latest innovations in dialysate to the dialysis market by providing citric-based acid concentrates and traditional acetic-based concentrates in liquid and dry formulations as well as bicarbonate concentrates in liquid and dry formulations.
- NaturaLyte® Acid Concentrate
- GranuFlo® Dry Acid Concentrate
- Citrasate® Acid Concentrate
- NaturaLyte® Bicarbonate Concentrate
- bibag® On-Line Dry Bicarbonate Concentrate
- Citrasate Dry® Acid Concentrate