Substantial Clinical Improvement: Optimizing CMS Guidelines for New Products
Free Report: Embracing the Complexity of Global Healthcare
Get access to the latest nephrology research and insights from 45 experts around the globe to discover how Fresenius Medical Care’s collective progress and learnings are driving innovation.
Meet The Experts
- Strippoli GF, Craig JC, Schena FP. The number, quality, and coverage of randomized controlled trials in nephrology. J Am Soc Nephrol 2004 Feb;15(2):411-19. doi: 10.1097/01.asn.0000100125.21491.46.
- Deo A, Schmid CH, Earley A, et al. Loss to analysis in randomized controlled trials in CKD. Am J Kidney Dis 2011 Sept;58(3):349-55. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2011.04.023.
- Palmer SC, Sciancalepore M, Strippoli GF. Trial quality in nephrology: how are we measuring up? Am J Kidney Dis 2011 Sep;58(3):335-7. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2011.06.006.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Medicare program: End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, payment for renal dialysis services furnished to individuals with acute kidney injury, and End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program. Fact sheet, Nov. 2, 2020. https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/medicare-program-end-stage-renal-disease-prospective-payment-system-payment-renal-dialysis-services.
- Wetmore JB, Gilbertson DT, Liu J, Collins AJ. Improving outcome in patients receiving dialysis: the PEER Kidney Care Initiative. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2016 Jul 7;11(7):1297-1304. doi: 10.2215/CJN.12981215.