Fresenius Medical Care Sees US Plans for Kidney Disease as Positive
Browser Upgrade Recommended: Our website has detected that you are using a version of Internet Explorer that will prevent you from accessing certain features on FMCNA.com. We strongly recommend that you use a different browser to optimize your viewing experience. Supported browsers include Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
Physicians, clinicians and administrators have made the 2008® series hemodialysis machines their preferred choice. The 2008T hemodialysis machine is feature driven for the advancement of dialysis care.
Fresenius Medical Care is a market leader with a long history of setting the standard. We combine clinical expertise with research and development to provide cost-efficient dialysis equipment and products that improve care.
The 2008T hemodialysis machine is built on three decades of market leadership. The 2008T is often respected for its proven reliability and durability. It's one reason we have an installed base of over 120,000 machines in the U.S., more than all other dialysis brands combined.
1. Steur RR, et al. “Hematocrit as an Indicator of Blood Volume and a Predictor of lntradialytic Morbid Events.” ASAIO Journal M691-M696, 1994
2. Sands, J. Vascular Access: “The Past, Present, and Future.” Blood Purification 27: 22-27, 2009
3. Blood flow and dialysate flow values are determined by physician prescription.
4. Kult J, Stapf, E. “Changing Emphasis in Modern Hemodialysis Therapies: Cost-effectiveness of Delivering Higher Doses of Dialysis.” The International Journal of Artificial Organs 30(7):577-582, 2007
5. Sands J. Stano M., Li Z., Bryant R., Ofsthun N., Updyke D., Lazarus J. “DIASAFE Decreases Endotoxin Levels 16 Fold Below New AAMI Standard.” 2004 (Abstract submitted for ASN)
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of these devices. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling.
© 2013, 2018-2019 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Fresenius Renal Technologies, 2008, 2008K@home, BlueStar, bibag, DIASAFE, Crit-Line, CLiC, and Clinical Data eXchange (CDX) are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 102054-01 Rev E 06/2019