2008T BlueStar Hemodialysis Machine
Our next generation dialysis delivery system offers over 30 enhancements that help promote ease of use, time savings, accuracy, and specialized therapies.
2008T BlueStar Hemodialysis Machine
Feature Rich. Built to Perform.
The 2008T BlueStarTM hemodialysis machine is designed to potentially provide:
- Simpler operation and maintenance with greater user control
- Labor and cost savings
- Improved accuracy
- Enhanced data stream
- Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis (SLED) and Low Volume treatment options
Discover Key Features
Simplifies machine operation with automated technologies.
- Auto Prime simplifies the priming process with fewer steps and user touches than current priming methods.
- Assisted Reinfusion uses on-screen graphics to guide users through the reinfusion process.
- Auto Start allows users to set a specific time each day when the 2008T BlueStar will automatically power up.
Saves Time and Money
Offers new ways to maximize every minute with smart technological advancements.
- Disinfection Log offers quick access to the last 1,200 disinfection events.
- Idle Mode (100 mL/min) gives clinicians an option to use a 100 mL/min Dialysate flow rate during Idle Mode instead of the current 300 mL/min.
- Independent Conductivity and pH Self-Test removes the need for an external meter and supplies to check conductivity by using the post-dialyzer conductivity cell as the independent conductivity check and checking pH when a bibag disposable is used.
Provides greater visibility to staff when routine maintenance is due.
- Preventative Maintenance and DIASAFE® Plus Reminders may be set in Service Mode to remind staff to perform the preventative maintenance and filter change as needed.
- Auto Heat Disinfection provides greater control than current methods by allowing a specific time to be set in service mode for each day when Auto Heat should run.
Supports Acute Patient Needs
Delivers expanded treatment options that address patient needs.
- Low Volume Therapy enables you to treat patients weighing ≥ 20 kg and ≤ 40 kg.
- Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis (SLED) supports acute patient needs with solutions that allow patients to be dialyzed continuously over a longer period of time – up to 12 hours.
The PatientCard System allows for quick patient identification and the direct downloading of the prescription parameters from the PatientCard or Medical Information System (MIS) to the 2008T BlueStar machine.
- Provides the potential for improved prescription accuracy and reduces the risk of entering an inaccurate prescription.
- Acts as an identification and treatment information backup to the MIS if it should be unavailable.
- The optional PatientCard System consists of software, a PatientCard reader and PatientCards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Premium: 20 minutes
Temperature Calibration: 45 minutes (Idle Mode @ 100 mL/min, Low Volume, SLED, and Slow Flow)
Cond Conf Cell Calibration: 15 minutes (Required to enable Independent Conductivity Test)
Explore Complementary Products
Get technical training, plus on-site and phone support to maximize your investment.
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of these devices. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling available at www.fmcna.com.
© 2013, 2018, Fresenius Medical Care, All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Fresenius Renal Technologies, 2008, 2008K@Home, BlueStar, bibag, DIASAFE, Crit-Line, CLiC, and Clinical Data eXchange (CDX) are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. Citrasate is a registered trademark of Advanced Renal Technologies, Inc. in the United States and is used under license from Advanced Renal Technologies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 102054-01 Rev D 10/2018