peritoneal dialysis machines
Liberty Select Cycler
Designed with varying lifestyle and clinical needs in mind, the Liberty® Select peritoneal dialysis (PD) cycler offers a wide selection of treatment and drain options to meet patients’ individual needs.
You Asked. We Answered.
In a recent market survey, we asked dialysis nurses and patients what they wanted most in a home dialysis system. Participants said they wanted a system that was easy to use, technologically advanced, and came with simple patient training resources and ongoing support.
Our answer? The Liberty Select cycler. New software and hardware enhancements are available to promote ease-of-use, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence. Welcome to Liberty Select 2.9!
One size does not fit all. The Liberty Select cycler offers more individualized treatment options than ever before to improve the patient experience.
- Quick and easy set up
- Intuitive interface
- Custom drain options
- Simple patient data entry
- Reduced nuisance alarms
- Remote patient data monitoring
- Compact size and additional accessories for travel1
- E-learning resources and ongoing support
DISCOVER KEY FEATURES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Whether you’re a patient, care partner, or healthcare professional, we're committed to helping you succeed. In addition to around-the-clock technical support and customer service, we offer a comprehensive suite of resources to provide ongoing support.
- TruBlu Logistics™ Supply Delivery Service
- 24/7 Customer Service and Technical Support
- success@home™ Clinical Resource Line for HCPs (877-954-3340)
- For patient questions about dialysis treatment or prescription, contact your physician or home therapy nurse
For additional information about the Liberty Select cycler's features and support services, see our Liberty Select brochures or take a tour with our Liberty Select Interactive Guide found in the Library section below.
I love, love, love the new cycler. Much quieter and easy to set up — with better instructions!
R.C., WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS
1. Travel anywhere within the United States. Restrictions on international sea travel apply. Ask your home therapy nurse for further details.
2. Giles H, Ficociello LH, Li Y, Ofsthun N, Mullon C, Kossmann RJ. Remote Patient Monitoring and Longevity on Peritoneal Dialysis [Abstract]. Peritoneal Dialysis International March 2019 39:S4
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of these devices. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling.
© 2017-2020, Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, 2008, 2008K@home, Fresenius Renal Technologies, stay·safe, Liberty, Liberty Select, TruBlu Logistics and success@home are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 103369-01 Rev F 03/2020