I love, love, love the new cycler. Much quieter [compared to the previous cycler] and easy to set up — with better instructions!
R.C., WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS
The Liberty Select cycler offers individualized treatment options to improve your patients' experience. Software and hardware enhancements are designed to promote ease-of-use, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence.
- Quick and easy set up and intuitive interface
- stay·safe® PIN technology
- Reduced nuisance alarms
- Custom drain options
- Remote patient data monitoring
- E-learning resources and ongoing support
We encourage HCPs to visit the Products Education Portal to learn more about the Liberty Select cycler's latest software version features.
1. Travel anywhere within the United States. Restrictions on international sea travel apply. Ask your home therapy nurse for further details.
2. Giles H, Ficociello LH, Li Y, Ofsthun N, Mullon C, Kossmann RJ. Remote Patient Monitoring and Longevity on Peritoneal Dialysis [Abstract]. Peritoneal Dialysis International March 2019 39:S4
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of these devices. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling.
Intended Use: The Kinexus portal is intended to allow clinicians to review patient data collected during peritoneal dialysis therapy and to enable physicians to create peritoneal dialysis therapy programs for the Liberty Select cycler. The Kinexus portal does not provide medical diagnoses or recommendations regarding medical treatment. The Kinexus portal and the content appearing on this site are not substitutes for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
© 2017-2021 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Fresenius Renal Technologies, stay·safe, Liberty, Liberty Select, NxStage VersiHD, NxStage System One, IQsystem, and Kinexus are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 103369-01 Rev G 06/2021