Reverse osmosis systems
Providing clean, purified water is an essential
part of delivering high quality dialysis therapy.
The AquaBplus is a versatile dialysis water
system that offers the flexibility you need to
meet a wide range of clinic needs.
Efficiency. Quality. Reliability.
Fresenius Medical Care brings it all together with the AquaBplus dialysis water treatment system. This innovative platform delivers the operational and technical advantages that executives, nurses, administrators, and technicians want—and patients need.
DISCOVER KEY FEATURES
AquaBplus Technical Data
Compare Key Features
The AquaBplus reverse osmosis system includes single-stage or double-stage options- with or without heat disinfection.
Let us make your job easier with one of the leading dialysis water treatment system on the global market.
Not only does Fresenius Renal Technologies offer one of the world's leading dialysis water treatment systems, our team offers professional installation to match. We began with intelligent engineering, then planned thoughtful integration into your clinic by understanding your daily needs—as a biomedical technician, nurse, or patient care technician. You’ll appreciate:
- Personalized planning
- Dedicated team support
- Frequent communication
To learn more about the installation process for the AquaBplus RO system, please contact your local Fresenius Renal Technologies Sales Representative or call customer service at 800-323-5188.
Our Full-Service Approach
Your dedicated installation engineeer will manage your system implementation every step of the way.
Phase 1: DESIGN
- Work with your installation engineer (IE) to custom design your system
- Discuss project needs to inform estimate
- IE is responsible for site survey and gathering water samples
- Review and approve system design
Phase 2: COORDINATE
- Work with your IE to plan installation
- Plan plumbing, electrical, and building requirements
- Coordinate removal of existing system and set up temporary system, if applicable
Phase 3: INSTALL
- Installation team arrives with water system and reviews installation plan with you daily
- Installation lead performs all manufacture checks and walks you through all details for a smooth handover
- Collected water samples are sent for analysis
- IE performs quality analysis of complete system installation
- IE schedules training session and plans for follow-up in 2-4 weeks to answer any questions
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Note: Read the Instructions for Use for safe and proper use of these devices. For a complete description of hazards, contraindications, side effects and precautions, see full package labeling.
© 2020-2021 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Fresenius Renal Technologies, 2008T BlueStar, and Vivonic are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 104052-01 Rev C 03/2021