Full service. Every step of the way.
Let us make your job easier with one of the leading dialysis water treatment system on the global market.
Not only does Fresenius Renal Technologies offer one of the world's leading dialysis water treatment systems, our team offers professional installation to match. We began with intelligent engineering, then planned thoughtful integration into your clinic by understanding your daily needs—as a biomedical technician, nurse, or patient care technician. You’ll appreciate:
- Personalized planning
- Dedicated team support
- Frequent communication
To learn more about the installation process for the AquaBplus RO system, please contact your local Fresenius Renal Technologies Sales Representative or call customer service at 800-323-5188.
Our Full-Service Approach
Your dedicated installation engineeer will manage your system implementation every step of the way.
Phase 1: DESIGN
- Work with your installation engineer (IE) to custom design your system
- Discuss project needs to inform estimate
- IE is responsible for site survey and gathering water samples
- Review and approve system design
Phase 2: COORDINATE
- Work with your IE to plan installation
- Plan plumbing, electrical, and building requirements
- Coordinate removal of existing system and set up temporary system, if applicable
Phase 3: INSTALL
- Installation team arrives with water system and reviews installation plan with you daily
- Installation lead performs all manufacture checks and walks you through all details for a smooth handover
- Collected water samples are sent for analysis
- IE performs quality analysis of complete system installation
- IE schedules training session and plans for follow-up in 2-4 weeks to answer any questions
The AquaBplus Water Purification Systems are reverse osmosis units intended for use with hemodialysis systems to remove organic and inorganic substances and microbial contaminants from the water used for treating hemodialysis patients or other related therapies. These devices are intended to be a component in a complete water purification system and are not complete water treatment systems. Each reverse osmosis unit must be preceded by pre-treatment devices, and may need to be followed by post-treatment devices as well, to meet current AAMI/ANSI/ISO and federal (US) standards.
© 2020 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Fresenius Renal Technologies, and Vivonic are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 104436-01 Rev A 11/2020