Kidney replacement therapy, as with any medical therapy, is not without risks. The decision of which therapy to use should be made by the physician, based on previous experience and on the individual facts and circumstances of the patient. There is no literature demonstrating one therapy is clinically better than another.1 NxViewTM is contraindicated as the sole method of monitoring a patient during treatment.2 The Speedswap cartridge can only be used with the following software versions and user guide:
- NxView Software 3.0 or higher
- System OneTM Cycler Software 4.14 or higher
- NxStage System One User Guide NC4921 Rev. J or higher
- D. M. Nash, S Przech, R. Wald, and D. O'Reilly, "Systematic review and meta-analysis of renal replacement therapy modalities for acute kidney injury in the intensive care init," Journal of Critical Care, vol. 41, pp. 138-144, 2017.
- NxStage System One Critical Care User Guide. NC4921 Rev. M. 2022.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
© 2022 Fresenius Medical Care. All Rights Reserved. Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, Speedswap, NxView, and System One are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. P/N 105309-01 Rev A 10/2022 APM4711 Rev A